This publish is relating to the most recent updates on the Dubai Visa for Nigerians. In the previous couple of months, there have been a number of updates relating to Dubai visas for Nigerians. Nevertheless, there is no such thing as a official assertion from the United Arab Emirates authorities but relating to these newest developments. If you’re planning to go to Dubai, this text is for you.
Dubai Updates Within the Final One 12 months
These are among the current updates relating to the Dubai visa for Nigeria. These are among the updates under:
Dubai Visa Ban For Nigerians
Early 2021, there was hearsay that Dubai is now not giving visas to Nigerians. The United Arab Emirates authorities has denied such claims. There was no formal ban, however we skilled an increase within the price of refusal and denial price for Nigerians.
Newest Updates: Nigerians can apply for Dubai Visas, nonetheless, Dubai continues to be rejecting some functions.
Delay in Processing Dubai Visa
Normally, Dubai visas processing takes between 24 hours to 72 hours. With the current updates, processing a Dubai visa now takes between 3 to 7 days. The processing days relies on the kind of visa.
Newest Replace: The processing days for Dubai Visa continues to be between 3 to 7 working days.
Excessive Fee of Denial
Prior to now, the Dubai visa is likely one of the best to get in Nigeria. The acceptance price is nearly 99 per cent. Nevertheless, within the second/third quarter of 2021, there was a major improve within the variety of Dubai visa denials for Nigerians. It was nearly like a 30 per cent acceptance price.
Newest Updates: Within the final six months, there’s been a rise within the rejection price of Dubai visas for Nigerians. Nevertheless price of denial has diminished considerably.
Denial of Dubai Visa for Nigerian Male Who’re Under 35 Years
Over the previous couple of weeks, there may be additionally a brand new replace relating to Nigerian males which are 35 years and under. We additionally observed a pattern for single Nigerian males who should not married. The speed of rejection is over 95 per cent. The one exception is males under 35 who’re married or travelling within the firm of their dad and mom or household. Married males who’re under 35 years have been granted Dubai visas. However the majority of males beneath 35 years have been denied the Dubai visa.
Newest Replace: Males under 35 years can now apply for a Dubai visa.
No direct Flight from Nigeria to Dubai
One other associated replace relating to travelling to Dubai is the ban on direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. Early this yr, there was a ban on direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. The Nigerian authorities and airways flying from Nigeria to Dubai didn’t meet the requirement for the Speedy PCR take a look at facility. It’s the new commonplace requirement for airways flying to Dubai. Along with the common covid take a look at carried out, the airways are mandated to hold out one other take a look at on passengers flying into Dubai.
Newest Updates: Because the ban of direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. Most individuals can solely journey from Nigeria to Dubai Via Cotonou and Ghana. As of October 2021, There may be nonetheless no direct flight from Nigeria to Dubai. Nevertheless, you possibly can journey to Dubai by way of Kenya Airways, However you must be certain that the airline shall be having a protracted layover. That is to present room for the immediate take a look at on the airport.
Non Issuance of Work Allow to Nigerians
One other current improvement is the difficulty of Dubai work permits for Nigerians. Lots of of persons are denied work visas. Dubai Authorities has denied not granting work permits to Nigerians. However we observed the UAE shouldn’t be at present renewing nor giving work permits for a lot of Nigerians. Many of the functions bought rejected. Getting a piece visa in Dubai has change into tougher than ever. That is for Nigerian residents in Dubai. It doesn’t matter how lengthy you may have been working in Dubai, Dubai was not granting
Newest Replace: As of October 2021, the vast majority of Nigerians dwelling in Dubai are nonetheless discovering it exhausting to course of or renew Dubai work permits.
Additionally Learn: What Nigerians Travelling to Dubai Through Cotonou Are Going Through
Attainable Causes for these developments
- Improve in Crime Actions by Some Nigerians: Some folks have attributed it to the current felony actions by some Nigerians dwelling within the United Arab Emirates. One of many circumstances is the Hush Pet cyber-criminal case. Hush Pet is at present in a federal jail in america of America. He’s at present going through a number of felony prices. Some folks claimed among the visa difficulties Nigerians are experiencing could also be associated to those current felony actions.
- Cultism Actions by Some Nigerians: One other current improvement is a excessive improve in cultism actions and gang wars by some Nigerians within the United Arab Emirates. These actions have left some folks lifeless and others injured. These may be associated.
- Some Nigerians have been Tagged World Sponsors of Terrorism: Someday in 2021, some outstanding Nigerians have been tagged world sponsors of terrorism. Additionally, this may occasionally in some way be linked to the current visa ban for Nigerians.
- Points with the Federal Authorities: There’s a pending subject between the Federal Authorities of Nigeria and the United Arab Emirate authorities. This subject continues to be pending that subsequently led to the banning of direct flights to Dubai from Nigeria.
- Scale back The Variety of Nigerians Coming to UAE: This will likely even be an try to scale back the variety of Nigerians coming to the UAE in the hunt for greener pasture.
Issues to Do To Keep away from Dubai Visa Ban
- Do a Social Media Audit: All the time make sure you do a social media audit on all of your social media pages. Be certain that your profile doesn’t recommend you might be into any unlawful actions. Additionally, guarantee your web page doesn’t help any type of felony exercise.
- You Might Journey With Your Household: One of many best methods to get a Dubai visa is to journey within the firm of your partner, older siblings or dad and mom. It has change into a certain approach to get a Dubai visa.
- Apply from A Trusted Agent: Dubai normally blacklists brokers whose shoppers are on a wished checklist or whose consumer has performed one thing up to now. Making use of from such brokers might result in visa rejection. All the time make sure you apply from trusted brokers with excessive integrity. Under is the checklist of trusted Dubai Brokers in Nigeria.
If you’re nonetheless in Nigeria, this isn’t the very best time to journey to Dubai in the hunt for jobs. You might also need to droop visiting Dubai for now if you happen to shouldn’t have one thing essential to do in Dubai. With these current updates, You possibly can nonetheless apply to your common vacationer visas. Vacationer visas are at present being granted to Nigerians as of October 2020. Nevertheless if you’re planning to journey, kindly comply with the above suggestions for the very best methods to get Dubai in Nigeria.